Tuesday, 25 March 2014

Celebratory Wear LookBook (part two)



this is the rhythm of the night
OUTFIT : 
dress : topshop
heels : primark

_____________________________________________________
This is my favourite Topshop dress that I own. I am a huuuuge fan of paisley and three quarter length sleeves, and the shape of this dress is so flattering. I wore this to my cousin's wedding and it was complimented a lot throughout the day. *mandatory couple photograph seen here* I love the vibrant colours of the dress, and there is something about it that makes me think about Bollywood fashion.

Not being a huge heel fan, I would have to wear platforms or flats in order to be comfortable for a long day celebrating, and these platform teal heels are perfect. I wouldn't normally wear more than one eye-catching piece per outfit, but it just seemed right for this outfit.

I think this style suits ladies in their twenties very well, as it has a youthful feel to it and is super sweet, but by adding heels can bring a more mature feel to it, without loosing the flirtatiousness! I don't think that the dress is still available in Topshop, but I am sure that you can purchase it from Ebay or ASOSmarketplace. 

So that was part two of the five part series. Keep an eye-out for the other uploads! 


1 comment: