Tuesday, 25 March 2014

 


______________________________________________

Teach me a Lesson

Photographer : Matthew Johnston

OUTFIT : 
dress : asos
shirt : topshop
socks : asos
pumps : asos
coat : river island
bag : h&m
nail polish : barryM

______________________________________________

I am heading to Newcastle Upon Tyne this weekend for a catch up with some of my chummies and to visit a few galleries (which is am super excited about!). Because of this, I decided that I wanted to put together some material to post while I am away for you guys to read!

So, I headed to the Cathedral Quarter in hope of finding some fashionable people to pester! It was a fairly nice day today, so I decided to go out all Emma Stone Inspired, in thigh high socks. I am never so sure about thigh high/ knee high socks, as it can come across quite strong at times, but here teamed with the smock and shirt, it is very school-girl inspired! 

I had a lot of fun out WHO//WHAT//WEARing all afternoon and visiting some business appointments and I look forward to doing more in the future. I have began shooting males in the WWW feature, so hopefully things will become more interesting for any of you guy readers out there!

Stay tuned for the next LookBook installation within the next few days!


2 comments:

  1. I adore the layers! I'm always trying to find new ways to wear my shirt and I always forget how cute they are underneath dresses!

    www.littleliesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Georgina! Thanks for the comment! I love your specs so so so much. I have been looking a clear pair (that doesn't add 50 years to my face) for months now, and I have serious envy.

      Delete